Every child is unique
We provide high quality child-centred education and care for our children and their families. All of our staff strive to deliver our ethos of 'inspiring hope, igniting imagination and instilling a love of learning that will last a lifetime'.
To provide a welcoming and safe learning environment, with a positive ethos that promotes achievement, good health, good behaviour and respect for all.
To strive for excellence in all aspects of our learning and progress through determination, pride, effort and an aspirational approach to every individual.
To help children believe, 'They can because they think they can.'
1. Create happy and inclusive settings that find strength in diversity and have a positive approach to learning in safe, caring, stimulating and high achieving environments.
2. Develop attitudes of honesty, tolerance and respect, and promote the spiritual, cultural, moral and physical development of all.
3. Develop a sense of belonging, stability and involvement, focusing on strong partnerships with parents, community groups and agencies in Belle Isle and Hunslet.
4. Prepare pupils for life, for economic well-being, and able to make a positive contribution in the future, by achieving their full potential and high attainment.
5. Provide a broad curriculum that aims to meet individual and collective needs, and that challenges, extends and excites, and has music making at its heart.
6. Regularly provide many quality, first-hand experiences, with a range of appropriate teaching and learning strategies, to stimulate and motivate all types of learners.